FOOD BANK GUIDELINES
- The food bank can be accessed once every two weeks, 5 days a week, Monday through Friday between 10 am and 12 noon.
- Please bring ALL ID for everyone in your household to determine what size of hamper is given. An address such as a rent receipt or bill is required also because it is ONE hamper per household.
- Food hampers are for emergency use only and meant to last one-two days.
More information is required after the 3rd visit per year:
- ID for each applicant in the household (everytime)
- Proof of income for each adult (paystub, or social services cheque stub, bank statement or etc.)
- Proof of expenses (rent receipt, and power bill, and childcare receipt, etc.)
- Child Tax Credit statement needed for each child (if you do not receive CTC other arrangements can be made)
After your 3rd time using The Food Bank all information required must be presented or NO food will be given.
Battlefords District Food & Resource Centre
1171 101 Street North Battleford SK
(306) 937 5505